Hey I’m not suggesting that with all the increased racialized violence against Jews and Roma worldwide that it would be super important to feature two immensely well known and popular Roma Jewish superheroes in a major international blockbuster film franchise, but…
that’s precisely what I’m suggesting.
Things that don’t make people a weeaboo:
- Liking anime
- Liking manga
- Being interested in Japanese culture or language
- Enjoying Japanese video games/rpg games
- Wearing clothing items or carrying bags with anime-related pictures on them
- Owning any other merchandise related to the above things
Things that make people a weeaboo:
- Being a complete and total disrespectful asshole who thinks that liking Japan makes them superior to everyone else.